- Involved in all internal and external communications.
- Maintain the corporate design guidelines and correctly advise all stakeholders whose visual works are related.
- Keep information on the Bosch website and intranet up-to-date.
- Coordinate the operation and monitoring of Bosch’s social media channels.
- Coordinate internal and external events.
- Ensure proper filing process in accordance with internal regulations.
- Coordinate to produce gimmicks.
- Other admin tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- 3rd –4th year undergraduates with a major in Journalism, PR, Communications, or Humanities -related courses.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, attentive to details, critical and strategic thinking.
- Good command of English, good in MS Office.
- Knowledge of design software (e.g., Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), web content management (WCMS), and photography is an advantage.
- Event coordinator experience is an advantage but not a must.
- Interested in working with colleagues of diverse nationalities.
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join the department’s outing activities
- Have 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next rounds.
Working address: 14th floor, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City