I. Project Delivery
- Manage small mid-size projects at the client site and controlling the project and the project teams
- Conduct relevant client meetings during the project individually / jointly with the project manager
- Prepare data packs for presentations / workshop documents
- Assist in preparation of regular status reports / MIS and analysis for effective planning and decision making
- Set-up common documentation standard for the project
- To gain knowledge/insights of industry fundamentals while working on different projects
- To identify opportunities to improve efficiency of project delivery
- Should have experience in developing project plans in Microsoft Project, creating decks using power point, proficient in excel, word etc
- Should be able to manage project finances and maintain project margins
II. IT Advisory Skills
- Should have knowledge and exposure to various IT Advisory areas like IT Strategy, IT TOM, Enterprise Architecture, IT Process Improvement, IT Cost Optimization, IT Organization Design, Application Portfolio Rationalization, Sourcing Advisory, PMO Setup and services
- Knowledge of Retail Banking, Core Banking and other peripheral systems in a bank, overall IT Setup in a Bank is a must
- Knowledge of Life or Non-life insurance and understanding of application landscape in an insurance company is a must
- Understanding of Payments Technology, CRM, Digital (or Fintech) ecosystems etc is a must
III. Client Relationship
- Respond to client request on timely basis and maintain appropriate working relationship with the client
- Interact and maintain relationship with client project coordinator and other relevant client personnel
IV. Practice Development
- Assist in developing industry sector presentations
- Assist in making proposals and approach notes
- Has sound business mind & shows tangible customer orientation
- Has the ability to think analytically and logically and to analyse problems with the aim of implementing practical solutions
- Is pro-active, takes initiative and radiates confidence
- Is creative and possesses innovative power in a pragmatic and business oriented context
- Possesses strong communication, presentation skills and an ability to interact positively with clients
- Is a team player who has the necessary feeling and spirit to be able to approach and work together with people
- Can work under extreme pressure and remains able to produce excellent results during work-intensive phases in a professional manner
- Demonstrate significant commitment to own development; proactively seeks out knowledge, information and training on broad array of aspects that are value adding to the firm
Experience & Education:
- 3-5 years in banking / finance / insurance with experience in core/retail banking, payments, Trade Finance, Transaction banking, Lending, Insurance and other banking technologies, etc
- 3-4 years in management consulting, offering similar advisory services is preferrable
- MBA or equivalent management degree
- Experience of working with state owned enterprises / banks RFPs, vendor selection and management etc is preferrable
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.