Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to complete the tax returns including the preparation of work papers for the assigned engagements under the supervision and instruction of the seniors/managers.
- Research information as required by seniors/managers.
- Assists with all aspects of the tax project from start to finish.
- Communicates any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond- own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience
- University graduates or last year student;
- Fluency in English (speaking, listening, writing and reading);
- Computer literacy
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your transcripts;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Tax Intern – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Address 561 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 25, Bình Thạnh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Salary Offers 4.000.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5