- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describes how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using best practices.
- Conduct continuous unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work and collaborate in an agile international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Vietnam and Europe.
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development.
Are you recently graduated, ambitious and ready to make your career?
- Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Basic understanding of and practical experience with object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of an international team
- Professional pro-active attitude, taking responsibility and initiative.
Why you’ll love working here
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.