TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us?
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users. In this role, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our e-commerce team across the SEA market. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to lead and be an integrated part of our continued growth and expansion.
1. Partner with assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
2. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance on talent requirements, headcount, and hiring plans according to business timelines.
3. Partner closely with HRBPs to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with people strategies.
4. Plan and drive recruitment process to ensure excellence practices across end to end sourcing through the offer stages.
5. Work directly with HRBP and leadership to determine the priorities and drive related programs and initiatives (Eg. Recruiting onboarding, pipeline diversity, candidate assessment, referral programs).
6. Stay up to date with recruiting best practices, understand developments in recruiting technology, and apply that knowledge to iterate processes for operational efficiency.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher.
2. At least 5+ years of related HR/TA working experience with new market expansion exposure across SEA.
3. Experience in e-commerce or the Internet industry is a must.
4. High EQ and interpersonal skills.
5. Self-motivated, diligent and responsive, resilient and can adapt to changes quickly.
6. Able to be a self-starter, resourceful, and be independent to drive early stage hiring initiatives for new markets.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.