General job scope:
- The Supply Planner for Luxe Division is responsible for managing supply planning of Luxe Products.
Ensure the smooth and effective execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the products while optimising customer service, cost and freshness of stocks.
- Build the Supply plan based on sales forecasts, the co-packing plan, existing stocks and relevant supply/procurement parameters.
- Determine stocks target, safety stocks, stocks parameters by class ABC to achieve healthy stocks for inhouse and for customers.
- Manage the replenishment process with allocation in B2B (Direct and In-direct), B2C (E-Luxe).
- Closely work with Affiliated Suppliers, Vietnam Commercial team, Logistics team to understand real and potential issues to develop options to manage over or shortest stocks.
- Match forecast of replenishment plan, inventory, SLOBs with targets by clear execution plan, tracking and solutions when off track.
- Build, report and analysis for relevant KPIs.
- Process development, modification and implementation.
- Raise initiatives and implement to the best practices for improvement.
- Other tasks to be assigned by line manager.
What we are looking for who are…
- Supply planning, Demand planning in FMCG with at least 2 years experience
- Able to work well with SAP
- Understand overall supply chain activities: warehouse, transport, import, customer service
- Showing interest working with numbers with high level of accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Good Excel and good English
- Good problem solving
- Effective communication skills
- Personality: honest, trust worthy, respectful, sensitivity, flexible, integrity, committed to due date