- Tracking of consulting customers following department-process description in collaboration with the SO team and other key partners
- Preparation of templates for specific customers and partners (e.g. SLA, distribution agreement, NDA, input for external service agreement, and invoicing)
- Visit local customers for pitching with the department.
- 3rd or Final year student majoring in Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related who can work full-time in 06 months
- Proficient in English. Good at Chinese is a plus
- Good at Microsoft Office especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Have a business mindset, general industrial knowledge
- Confident communication skills and hardworking, detail-oriented
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join the department’s outing activities
- Have 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to apply at “Apply For This Job”
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next rounds.
- Address 14th floor, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City