Welcome to the AB InBev Supply and Logistics Excellent Talent Program 2023!
You are applying for the opportunity in Southeast Asia region. Please read this carefully before you continue your application.
Deadline: 23:59, 31st May, 2023 (Indochina Time)
AB InBev Supply and Logistics Excellent Talent Program is a long-term invested talent program to develop the best experts and leaders in Supply & Logistics. Our goal is to find the brightest graduates and develop to be our future experts and leaders by giving comprehensive and effective trainings, broad career development opportunities and the highest attention paid by our management team.
- 1-Year Paid Training program
- Structured rotation and training across functional in specific operations team and personal development areas
- Great exposure across all departments in Supply and Logistics by taking lead various projects
- Mentoring and coaching by Senior Managers and Regional Expertise
- Rapid career development with two clear career paths: Management or Expert
- Various Functional opportunity to play: Brewing, Packaging, Technical Services, Planning & Logistics, Warehouse, etc.
Yours to Take!
Who we are looking for:
- Last year student or graduated student with no more than 2 years full-time working experience
- Major in Supply Chain & Logistics, Automation, Engineering, Science are preferred
- Command of written and oral English
- High potential, high mobility
- Enthusiastic, energetic, good at communication and cooperation
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and highly responsible
- Able to start full-time job in July 2023.
Selection Process in 2023 (estimated):
- Online Application (Deadline: 31st May) (YOU ARE HERE)
- Cognitive Assessment (May – June)
- Initial Interview (May/June)
- Business Simulation (June – July)
- Final Interview (July)
- Offer (July)
- Onboard (August).
Ms. Nhu Duong – People Business Partner – Supply & Logistics
HP: +84 907 041 851 | Email: Nhu.Duong@vn.ab-inbev.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABInBevSEA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ab-inbev-sea/
- Global Website: https://www.ab-inbev.com/
The application form includes 23 questions divided into 3 parts. It will take 15 minutes to complete
AB InBev – Data Protection Policy
Anheuser-Busch InBev Vietnam Brewery Co., Ltd (“AB InBev”) hereby undertakes to use the personal data received from the candidate for the recruitment process at AB InBev. AB InBev shall not provide or disclose personal data to external organizations without prior consent from the candidate.
Once you continue with the application process, this indicates that you hereby give your consent to AB InBev for processing the personal data that you are providing AB InBev.
- Address 58 Vo Van Tan Street, Ward Vo Thi Sau, District 3, HCMC.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5