View more 4 weeks ago
- Develop, optimize, and maintain digital marketing strategy: user journey, digital touchpoints, digital media mix, content strategy, business effectiveness & efficiency measurement.
- Work with Digital Marketing Lead for Capability & Resource planning. The resources consist of Inhouse team & Outsource Agencies & Freelancers.
- Work with cross-function teams: Digital Acquisition, Digital Retention teams to bring the strategy to the reality and deploy the right execution with mindset of prioritization & result-orientation.
- Work with Brand team to design Digital Marketing plan sync with Branding strategy. Developing digital programs that will drive brand’s awareness and sales through messaging and media that are relevant to consumers, across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Work with cross-functions (Data team) to regularly monitor user analytics and use these insights to drive strategies
- Build and oversee the monthly digital marketing
- Regularly educate the organization on digital trends that are pertinent to our business (i.e., algorithm changes, mobile update implications, creative best practices, competitor campaigns, etc…)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 7-10+ years of digital marketing experience preferably in CPG industry
- Good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Firm understanding of paid social and all performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL)
- Strong knowledge in web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media
- Strong expertise in all forms of bidding media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, and other social platforms)
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns with DTC marketing model
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Thriving in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Master’s Degree
- Direct experience building a digital marketing capability from scratch
Should you be interested in this position, kindly send your profile and cover letter with subject Recruitment Team – HR Dept.
Thanks for your attention and application!