As a Senior Architect, you are responsible for ensuring that the business’ requirements are translated into the right technical solution, based on the most suitable systems, frameworks and choice of architecture. This means that you must have an understanding of many different systems and actively follow the technical development in order to be able to match the requirements specification in the best possible way.
- Ensure good architecture, well-structured code and good interfaces between the system components
- Ensuring that the development team complies with the technical framework and delivers good code. You must therefore be sharp in Clean Code principles, Design Patterns, development methods.
- Lay the foundation for the project early in the implementation phase
- Plan strategies and designs for various technical areas
- Daily meeting with your team to ensure a high technical and business level
- Consult with the client in both a hands on & strategic capacity
- Management responsibility – the degree depends on your experience from previous jobs
- In some situations, you will act as the role of local team lead, and share the knowledge to junior members
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the IT industry
- Has experience with either Java, .NET, C# or similar
- Has been involved in developing and delivering major IT solutions
- Can participate actively in the technical dialogue about how the project is to be built
- The ability to effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
- Knowledge of specific technologies and methods within modern system development
- Ability to plan and organize one’s own work – tasks and accurately report issues and progress
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to use own initiative
- Ability to identify areas for own personal development
- An understanding of agile tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally, some experience client-facing
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
- International professional working environment.
- Opportunities to join training courses in Europe.
- Clear career path with strong academy system: In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills with our career development program and model, which are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you join us, you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
- Keep up with the latest technology trends. As our new senior/graduate, you will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and Technologies. You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
- As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from our large and global knowledge-based communities, Centers of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different knowledge groups, from specific technologies like .NET and Java to Architecture, Security and AI to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across our different countries.
- Address No. 92 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5