1. Responsibilities of HR as Business Partner
Scope: 6 business units in Vietnam
- Carry out workforce planning (WFP), and efficiency review to ensure the affordable recruitment and critical competency to be developed in line with the business growth
- Contribute to the organization design (skills, resources, processes) to suit business challenges and HR strategy
- Constantly partner with business leaders and proposes efficient HR solutions (quality/costs/time) in all aspects of HR to increase employee engagement throughout the employee life cycle to support business growth and efficiency.
+ Define hiring needs and requirements in alignment with functional demand and country plan. Involve in hiring and assessment process
+ Support on-boarding process to ensure employee’s experiences (welcome, check-in, frequent catch-up…) Full Effective partnering Employee Engagement Index (EEI) All related Talent and People Index
+ Facilitate and lead annual HR campaigns including Goal Setting, Performance Review, Development Plan, Talent Review and Employee Engagement Survey (One Voice)
+ Manage daily talent process: internal movement; promotion; off-board; exit/manage out + Lead cluster talent initiatives: Talent Pool; Mentorship program ect. – include but not limited to design the program, implement and follow-up with monthly, quarterly, and yearly actions
+ Manage conversation and engagement with business leaders, people managers and team members in all HR-related matters to provide insights, feedback, advice
+ Manage the development of talent: Succession Planning; follow-up on development needs, mobility…
+ Generate regular reports on talents (in, out, movement, employee’s dashboard, turnover…)
- Plan and lead employee engagement initiatives across the cluster – from initiative/program designation, communication, and engagement to following up and generating reports, conducting a review
- Implement ad-hoc campaigns, initiatives, and programs from Global, Zone on Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Workplace Design, Employee Benefits and Well-being…
2. Responsibilities in Learning & Development (L&D):
- Design, deliver and administer the organization’s training programs in accordance with the organization’s L&D plan to enhance the competency of individual employees to respond to the business growth.
+ Analyze L&D needs (by getting input from business leaders, Career Competency Review – CCR, Performance Appraisal Result, etc.) to design and develop learning/training programs using a variety of delivery methods including coaching, webinar, e-learning, job rotation, software simulation, etc. to make it cost efficient.
+ Implement annual L&D programs and follow up
+ Initiate and design new ideas, programs to build and promote a learning culture in the organization
+ Lead all the related communication and engagement to ensure L&D KPIs
+ Evaluate learners’ satisfaction and transferability to enhance the L&D programs’ effectiveness.
+ Follow up on L&D KPIs and generate reports from My Learning Link (Training Database Link)
+ Support employees on all related matter on L&D, MLL
+ Facilitate and implement Global, Zone programs Full L&D KPIs Competency Gap
3. Responsibilities as SGP Program Manager
- Design local programs in alignment with Zone programs
- Involve and facilitate the planning of headcount, recruitment, and onboarding of SGPs
- Manage the performance and development of SGPs throughout the program Full Successfully deployment of SGP landing rate.
- Work as a team with HR services to ensure the HR quality services to the business in the following aspects, but not all-inclusive
- Talent acquisition
- Employer branding
- Administration of compensation and benefits
- HRIS (technology and administration)
- Health and safety
- Internal Communication
- Deployment of HR initiatives and programs
- D&I and Well-Being activities
Education: University degree in Human Resources, overseas education highly preferred. MBA holder is a plus
Working Experience: At least 6 years HRM experience in foreign companies. L&D experience and passion in talent development is an advantage.
Business Understanding: Understanding of hi-tech industry and ability to utilize insights about the trends, key issues and external factors that impact the industry and the organization to put in place medium and long terms action plans to support business growth and efficiency.
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills): High energy level, passionate and result-oriented Good command of English (TOEIC at least Pre-advance level 785) Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to work with business leaders and HR teams within / outside countries
Teamwork spirit: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback
- Address Etown 1, Tan Binh Dist