MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- You will be joining a core team headed by a diverse group of software veterans to help digitally transform Vietnam’s largest café chain.
- You will have the opportunity to influence overall architecture, and design, develop, and maintain core components and services.
- You will work using established software engineering best-practices, such as peer-reviews, mono-repo, build/deployment pipelines, unit/integration testing, feature flags, blue/green releases, API gateways, and more.
- You will use the latest tools and techniques to help build a secure, stable, and scalable system powering the company’s millions of monthly transactions across a mix of channels.
- You are a bright engineer with a growth-mindset, and you have a desire for impact, meaningful, disruptive work, where your contributions are recognized and celebrated.
- If you are ready for a challenge then you should talk to us.
Design and implement RESTful APIs
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle (requirements collection, clarification, coding, testing, integration testing, deployment)
- Design efficient and scalable backend systems
- Write high-quality code (Ruby on Rails, Go) that communicates with upstream backend services via HTTP APIs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Write quality, well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Write design and engineering documents
- Collaborate with your colleagues to define, design, and ship features
- Interact daily with designers, backend engineers, product owner, and QA engineers
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new technology
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- An engineering degree with a specialization in Computer Science or related
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Unit and integration testing
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Proficient understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Experience in shipping web applications to production
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, web protocols, and web performance optimization techniques
- In-depth understanding of web frameworks (willing to receive an application with diversified programming languages)
- Business-English fluency
- A “get-it-done” mindset
Nice to have:
- Azure Dev Ops experience
- Experience with at least one CSS preprocessor: Sass, Less, PostCSS, Stylus, etc
- Experience with ES6/ES2015 or ES7/ES2016
- You are proficient in the fundamentals of CS such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating Systems
- You showcase proactivity and creativity and understand the right balance between product, engineering, and business needs
- Prior experience building consumer-facing products
- Prior experience in all phases of the development lifecycle (requirement collection, clarification, coding, testing, integration testing, deployment)
- Integrations with payment gateways or logistics companies
- Address VTI Corporate - Hồ Chí Minh (Quận 2)