This position will partner with related departments to do assigned tasks, and help the company achieve objectives. This role will proactively provide key inputs and bring the focus points towards actions in the periodically financial and business review/reports.
* Key Responsibilities:
Financial Budgeting & Forecasting
- Drive annual top-down and bottom-up financial budgeting across channels and functions.
- Implement the variance analysis of actual performance versus budget, prior year, last forecast, etc.
- Focus on forecast accuracy improvement by driving consistent process standardization and management across the business.
- Builds and manages financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources.
- Do P&L analysis by Omni channels, by stores, and by sales format.
- Prepare data and information for the long-term plan, Annual Operation Plan, Monthly Financial Review, and Quarterly Business Review
- Provide analytical coverage of business results monthly and updates on financial market activities/ competitor analysis to position the company in the industry.
- G&A and controllable cost control with function-wise cost analysis.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and drive productivity improvement
- Working with external and internal stakeholders for capital requirements and funding.
- Analyzing stores portfolio and financial projections to advise the company on making new investment decisions.
Financial ad-hoc support as needed
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A area. Food & beverage industry, with an emphasis on coffee, tea and bakery is preferred.
- Strong experience in working as a business partner in delivering better decision support.
- Attention to detail and ability to make inferences from data and comfortable working with large data sets and numbers.
Education/ Training Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economic Degree
- Master’s degree/ACCA/CPA/CMA is preferred
- Annual Operating Planning, Rolling Forecasting Process
- Finance management system and business legacy systems
- Apply technology in management reporting build-up
- Accounting principles/booking method
Skills (Ability to):
- Excellent in Analytical skills as well as strong business acumen.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experts excel skills; extensive experience building operating models and analyzing large data sets
- Strong presentation & communication skills. Ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs.
- Strong Vietnamese & English language skills
- Results focused – ability to deliver in high-pressure environment
- Agile and able to manage multiple tasks.
Other key benefits:
- Social Insurance on gross salary
- Necessary equipment provision
- Annual performance bonus up to 3 months
- ESOP when IPO (Manager level & above)
- Annual salary review
- Public holidays + Christmas Day (25th Dec)
- Premium Health Insurance for employee (and support for employee’s families – Manager level & above)
- Annual health check
- Free training program (internal & external)
- Tons of employee engagement activities
- Birthday gifts
- Discount on selective store of Highlands Coffee & Pho 24
- Flash internal sales of all brands belonged to Viet Thai InternationaL