Working Location: Me Linh Point, 02 Ngo Duc Ke, District, 1, HCMC
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE :
- Validate all data loaded into data systems by establishing appropriate business rules, metrics and validation criteria. Data management and call assignment to CRM call agents.
- Data analysts analyze data to spot trends or assess the response to different campaigns and use their analytical skills to find correlations between different types of data
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage quality and consistency of data, train users, generate reports and input data to support organization initiatives
- Designs and implements processes and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis, modeling, and predicting to enable informed business decisions
- Gains insight into key business problems and deliverables by applying statistical analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources.
- Collaborates across departments and with customers to define requirements and understand business problems.
- Uses advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods to develop solutions. Develops information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance.
- Creates solutions from initial concept to fully tested production, and communicates results to a broad range of audiences. Effectively uses current and emerging technologies.
- Inherit, produce and analyze complex database queries and work directly with internal teams for additional data where needed.
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Evidence of experience working with multiple, large datasets/warehouses, from a variety of sources & formats, and ability to integrate and extract from such datasets using relevant programs and coding.
- Experience using SQL, Python to analyze customer level data, such as POS/transactional or weblog clickstream data.
- 4 years of experience or equivalent education and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Economics, or a field involving experimental design, probabilities and quantitative analysis
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED
- Evidence of experience working with multiple, large datasets/warehouses, from a variety of sources & formats and ability to integrate and extract from such datasets using relevant programs and coding.
- Experience using SQL to analyze customer level data, such as POS/transactional or weblog clickstream data.
- At all points of execution, an eye for optimization & enhancement is a big plus.
- Excellent data analytic skills. Analytical thinking is far more important than technical skills
- Following-through: Owning & mastering assigned workflows from conception to output delivery & following up
- Decision Quality: Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Task Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Excel: Intermediate to Advanced (experience with the Power suite is a plus)
- Power BI: Advanced (end to end, from Data sources configuration to Publishing)
- Python: Optional, an advantage (ETL, automation)
- Address Me Linh Point, 02 Ngo Duc Ke, District, 1, HCMC