Sea Logistics Intern
Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh
Work location: 11th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
Work hour: 8:00 – 17:00, from Monday to Friday, one Saturday morning/month.
You will learn how to handle, analyze information to complete the export documentation process.
- Review + ensure alignment of shipping instructions received from customers or CCL team.
- Issue BAL specimen + release BAL B/L.
- Timely and accurately submit carrier OBL instruction, VGM + Security filing and check carrier Master B/L.
- Handle all amendment/issue of documentation.
- Collaborate with CCL to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Support other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Your skills and experience
- Last year student in International Business / Supply Chain / Logistics, who can take full time internship for 12
- Basic knowledge in International Freight Forwarding.
- Willing to learn, can-do-attitude, responsible, customer oriented, detail oriented.
- Good command of English.
Human Resources Department
KUEHNE + NAGEL Co., Ltd Vietnam
11th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 28 7109 5745
- Address 11th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam