* Who can apply for this opportunity?
- Good at Korean and English
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
- Typical entry point for university graduates
* Job description
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Work in a dynamic and professional environment
- Develop skills such as communication skill, problem solving skill, teamwork skill, etc.
- Free parking fee
- Join in many activities & benefits of company, such as: team building, party, ect.
*If you are interested in this internship position, please send us your CV (in English) to the email address with subject: [SAMSUNG-0622] SCM – Full name
Notice: Only limited numbers of suitable CVs will be contacted via email/phone
- Address Bitexco Financial Tower - HCMC