1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Searches for new clients and maximize customer potential in designated regions;
- Manages and interprets customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
- Persuades clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Prepares information for and participate in Project bidding;
- Project Schedule planning and forecast;
- Monitors master schedules and deliveries (to follow up with client);
- Monitors change orders and variations / make contract addendums and price variation accordingly;
- Collects customer feedback information;
- Prepares Sales contract and get it signed by Directors and Customer.
- Negotiates tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs;
2. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in Engineering & Construction
- Good English in speaking and writing.
- Good skills of negotiation, communication, networking and inter-personal
- Have experience in construction field or pre-engineering building is preferred
- Good Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
3. WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Annual trip/bonus/salary review
- Allowances on transportation, telephone, hotel for business trip.
- Work in a dynamic and professional environment;
- Annual Health check-up, Insurance Package & Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance according to the Labor law.
- Salary: negotiation
- [email protected]
- Title: Position-Full name
- Address 74/13/1 Trương Quốc Dung
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5