- Have an understanding of the artist’s vibe, work, and social platforms they often use and reflect them with Rove’s core values in order to pitch them to use Rove.
- Establish contact via email and social media (Twitter, Discord, Behance, Dribble) with key NFT artists to convince them to attend a demo meeting with our core team.
- Prepare material before the demo: context, profile, demo environment, meeting minutes
- Cultivate their experience while using Rove.
- Work closely with other internal departments: growth, design, and engineering to identify and resolve customer inquiries.
- Fresh graduates or students pursuing a degree in Business Management or relevant fields
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent)
- Great team player with a high level of dedication
- Humble, willing to learn & show adaptability
- KPI-driven attitude & eagerness to adapt to the dynamic environment
- Have a passion for exploring and working in blockchain and metaverse
- A young and dynamic work environment with flexible working time & talented people to bounce ideas with, and build great things
- Enthusiastic professionals and mentors
- Opportunity to be promoted to official employees after a 3-month internship
- We offer a paid internships with Net VND 5,000,000/month
- Healthy lunches, and free flow of fresh milk, coffee, tea, and more while working in our fabulous office
- Free access to a wide variety of online courses.