In this role you will:
- Lead gate check before first delivery and perform audits according to quality standards
- Perform spot checks to support the business team to verify that new products comply with documentation requirements.
- Based on audit result, support the business teams and suppliers in implementing the containment and corrective actions.
- Lead global/local projects related to quality.
- Lead and facilitate trainings for Business teams and business partners to develop competence about IKEA product requirements and quality standard
- Coach and support the business teams in evaluating potential new suppliers and mitigating risks connected to product safety and chemical/microbiological compliance
- Map critical chemical substances/materials and processes and perform risk assessments.
- Participate in the development of new IKEA of Sweden specifications and other product requirements
- University degree in quality management, chemistry or chemical/biotech/food engineering, or similar, significant experience working with Food Quality/compliance management or chemical issues
- Previous work experience in handling food product quality, chemical, microbiological, or similar compliance requirements, acquired at suppliers or other manufacturers, laboratories, consultancy companies or at governmental authorities
- Knowledge about quality management, production, and operation processes
- Knowledge of consumer product legislation concerning health and safety, chemical/microbiological product safety legislation
- Very good knowledge and experience to lead audits and having auditing skills
- Specific Food related competence for individuals working in this area:
- Good understanding and experience in Food production processes and quality assurance in the value chain
- Good understanding of Food Safety management systems and risks associated with Food
- Very good knowledge of HACCP
- Good communications skill with fluent English and Vietnamese