Product Development Engineer
This position is for an enthusiastic passionate candidate who wants to become a Product Development Engineer (PDE) in Intel Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE).
The successful candidate is expected to participate in global teams to enable Intel product’s roadmap.
Responsibilities for this position include the following :
- Perform evaluation and debugging of the new test program,
- Resolve product manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software,
- Perform data analysis and deploy solutions to improve test coverage, yield, capacity, and product health indicators.
- The job also involves developing and debug of support software for test program validation, data analysis, and debugging.
- The successful candidate will be a Bachelor / Master’s Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Automation and Control Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Excellent problem-solving, technical, team, and communication skills. PERL and object-oriented programming skills would be an advantage for this position.
- Fresh Graduate or up to 3 years of experience are preferred.
Product Quality Engineer
- Customer Quality and Reliability group is looking for outstanding talent for an exciting opportunity to work with customers and various internal partners to solve technical issues, accelerate learning, and grow together passionate in customer technology enabling, program management, and embracing technical challenges with an analytical and growth mindset.
- Primary responsibilities include: Providing technical support and leadership for the resolution of customer quality and/or reliability problems with Intel products.
- Partner with various technical support teams to coordinate and perform product functional analysis, data analysis, physical analysis, and reported failure correlation on customer returns for issue investigation and resolution.
- Work closely with field sales teams, division, and factory for problem resolution and corrective action to prevent re-occurrence of the problem. May require interacting with customers directly in certain circumstances.
- Perform technical investigation on customer returns including component, module, and system. Conduct basic component and system testing in a lab environment.
- Be an advocate for customer’s voices to the internal teams. Compose and publish technical investigation reports to customers for issue closure.
- Strive to proliferate shared learning across sites. Maintain necessary records and reports of customer issue closure.
- Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Computer Science, or Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Engineering or technical program management.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of Intel products, manufacturing processes, test metrologies, and platform debug.
- Board and system manufacturing, and surface mount technology knowledge.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Data analysis skills and technical problem-solving skills.
- Verbal, written communication, and presentation skills in English to present complex issues with clarity to drive decisions.
- Willing to work independently to set clear expectations, measure results, and prioritize tasks to meet engineering and business goals of the program.
- Willingness to work across organizational, functional, geographical, and cultural boundaries.
- Address Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam