You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our operation and support of client solutions as well as internal systems.
Your daily work will contain:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining AWS infrastructure.
- Participating in project work, as a part of development cycle, providing high level of availability of applications and systems based on SLA requirements.
- Reporting internally on tasks, activities, and SLA goals.
- Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
As a minimum, you must have the following technical competencies:
- Knowledge of AWS and other Cloud Solutions
- Experience with setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Good knowledge of best practices in cloud infrastructure
- Good understanding of Cloud Security principles
- You need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken
It is also important that you:
- Have an IT-related Degree
- Are able to plan and manage your time
- Have the ability to create technical documentation
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Have a great customer service mindset
It will be a plus if you have experience with Linux.
Signing Bonus Programs: One month of gross salary
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
- International professional working environment.
- Opportunities to join training courses in Europe.
- Clear career path with strong academy system. In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills with our career development program and model, which are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you join us, you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
- Keep up with the latest technology trends. As our new senior/graduate, you will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and Technologies. You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
- As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from our large and global knowledge-based communities, Centers of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different knowledge groups, from specific technologies like .NET and Java to Architecture. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across our different countries.
- Address No. 92 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5