– Retouching and editing raw photos.
– Designing assets for digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and website.
– Designing materials for retails, including POSM, print materials, merchandising, etc.
– Collaborate with content specialists to ensure content accuracy and appropriateness, maintain brand
adherence and consistency in tone/voice, and meet quality standards and expectations.
– Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape
and market trends.
– Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
– Good knowledge of principles of art & graphic design. Great taste & up to date with art & design trends, especially for the Beauty industry.
– Adobe Suites (Photoshop/Illustrator/etc) proficiency. Video editing is a high plus.
– Develop concepts, branding, ideas, and create key visuals for exclusive products, digital collateral, prints, and events. Knowledge in photography is a plus.
– Ensure all designs following brand guidelines to present a strong and consistent branding identity.
– Other soft skills: proactive, teamwork, time management & multitasker.
1. Home-cooked lunch, coffee, teabreak at office.
2. Yoga Class, Ping pong at office.
3. Parking – Monthly parking is covered by the company.
4. Happy hour party, team building party.
5. Discount code for employee.
6. 13th salary and other bonuses (product gift, birthday gift,…) will be calculated and determined based on the company’s profitability at the end of the year.
Note: please include a portfolio in your application (Tiêu đề: Lixibox – vị trí ứng tuyển – Họ và tên)