With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. “We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hope become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest”.
LET’S DISCOVER AJINOMOTO VIETNAM FROM TODAY!
Experience the virtual visit to Ajinomoto Vietnam factory at: bit.ly/AVN_thamquannhamay
Find out more about us at: https://www.ajinomoto.com.vn/
1. Execute assigned tasks with exhibiting expertise in liquid seasoning products:
- Carry out the responsible theme of liquid seasoning development;
- Study advanced technology by referring academic materials, acquiring technology transfer from Ajinomoto group and utilizing supplier’s resource, then conduct test to introduce to daily tasks;
2. Collaborate with related departments in compliance with product development procedure, related procedures, and SOPs/guidelines:
- Coordinate relevant information to unify strategies related to liquid seasoning development of responsible themes for new products and existing products:
+ Concept expansion and market survey analysis with Marketing department;
+ Industrialization with Technology and Production department;
+ Quality standardization with Quality Assurance department;
+ Procurement with Strategic Purchasing department;
- Prepare documents and reports as required to show expected results;
- Exchange information with other teams and accumulate technology for R&D;
3. Execute supporting projects of Food Product Development dept. assigned by Department Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Food Science or other related technology fields;
- Be proficient in English (4 skills) and Microsoft Office;
- Have strong knowledge in food technology;
- Have proficient research (food sciences & processing), recipe making & industrialization knowledge and skills;
- Have effective communication and cooperation skill with members in projects;
- Have proficient skills for self development: proactive learning and continuous relevant knowledges acquisition;
- At least 2 years of experience in R&D.
WORKING LOCATION: District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
MAIL TITLE: [Ajinomoto-102021] R&D Staff – Your name