Founded in 2004, VNG is proud to be Vietnam’s first-ever unicorn with the mission to: “Build technologies and Grow people. For a Better Life.” Our products focus on enhancing the lives of citizens, with four main categories: Online Games; Social Platforms; Finance and Payment; Cloud Services. Impactful products such as Zalo, ZaloPay, zing MP3, and many more have acquired over 100 million users around the world, which proves that we truly live up to our own expectations.
What you will do:
1. Merchant integration
- Support BD Team or direct negotiations with merchants on integration terms: how to integrate, operate, and make payments.
- Guide merchants to do online registration and submit documents on the system.
- Verify the merchant’s information and proceed with the contract after finishing the deal.
- Create/ update merchant’s account/ ID on system.
- Coordinate with internal teams such as Technical and Business Development to handle the connection, test the payment flow, handle arising issues and push implementation progress according to the requirements of each project.
- Support testing (user side & merchant side) and guide merchants to perform operations on the Merchant Site provided by ZaloPay (Merchant tool) before releasing.
- Conduct acceptance with related teams after completing the connection process.
- Collaborate with internal team members to ensure efficiency.
- Existing merchant: manage and follow up on merchant’s requests/ issues.
2. Merchant operation
- Perform daily Operation activities that are related to Store Management. For example: create the store, upload menu/ image, grant permission.
- Verify and provide POSM for merchants who have needs according to the requirements of each project.
What you will be required:
- Work full time in the next 6 months.
- Detail-oriented, hard-working, meticulous.
- Work well under pressure.
- Good at communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Perform other duties, as assigned by management.
Why you will love working at VNG?
– A competitive salary with a fixed 13th-month salary and a variety of allowances (mobile, meal, car, and especially relocation)
– Annual performance bonus, VNG Birthday Bonus, and gifts on special occasions.
– ESOP program gives employee company ownership, financial health
– Personal finance coach/ sharing workshop.
– Special support for all employees/ dependents who are under treatment for serious diseases or impacts of storm/ flood/ fire.
Community and personal development
– Job rotation and movement in different positions within 4 BUs.
– Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching the newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
– Professional career development opportunities with First Line & Middle Manager Development, Talent Development, Advanced Leadership, and various fresher programs.
– Diversified learning and development program with over +21,000 courses including offline & online training, LearningBox, and Coaching/ Mentoring.
Leave & time-off
– Annual leave: 14 – 20 days/year and other leave in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
– Up to 30 days of sick leave with a full-paid salary.
– 05 days per year to build up teamwork, challenge/sports events.
Health and Wellness
– Annual periodic medical checkups.
– Health/ Social Insurances & Generali Insurance.
– Gym, Swimming pool, Kid yard, library, and clinic room are available on Campus for employees and their kids.
– Sports sponsorship for all employees who join challenging sports events.
Other benefits in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam
How to apply
- Submit your application via the Apply for this job button below
- Send your CV with the subject: [MCCollab] – [Full-name]
- Contact Ms. Truc via phone/Zalo: 0988454643 if you have questions or need help.
- Address VNG Campus, Khu chế xuất Tân Thuận, Z06, Số 13, Tân Thuận Đông, Quận 7, TP.HCM
- Total Years Experience 0-5