No. of positions: 6 every quarter
As a Marketing Intern, you will learn everything it takes to create a hyper-personalised experience for every customer by creating and delivering the right content at the right time. This position allows you to take full responsibility in managing TRG’s social media, blogs, landing pages, emails, workflows and HubSpot contacts.
You will learn to research and plan marketing strategies, write persuasive content for emails and blogs to attract leads, and turn those potential leads into customers. What’s more, you get to analyse the effectiveness of the strategy by generating visual reports.
Managing the company website and SEO is another important skill that you will experience during the internship, and it is very crucial if you are following the inbound/ digital marketing career. Are you experienced and responsible enough to take this exciting role?
What does a successful Marketing Intern look like
Hubspot certified, embraces Inbound
HubSpot is an all-in-one growth platform that helps companies grow better by attracting visitors, engaging leads, and delighting customers. TRG is a Hubspot partner so we use it internally and we sell it.
- Hubspot certified (Inbound related)
- Evangelises Inbound
Helps drive business growth and customer delight
Take part in planning and delivering initiatives that can directly impact all three stages of the customer experience, removing frictions, thus, keeping customers engaged and delighted, which in turns can help us to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- Assist in research, development and curation of content for TRG’s blog and website
- Optimise existing content following SEO best practices to increase readability
- Research and design buyer persona and buyer’s journey
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data for product information, list building, competitors and market analysis
- Evaluate and manage the performance of marketing campaigns, blog articles, emails, landing pages, and social media posts
- Assist in the organisation of marketing events
- Assist in the making of strategies for multiple digital marketing campaigns to help generate new leads
Required skills/ Qualifications:
What you need
- A self-starter with a desire to learn
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
- A result and detail-oriented
- A passion for Marketing, how to attract, engage, and delight customers
- Ability to work independently, or at the minimum, able to work well with minimal daily supervision
- Good English communication is a big plus
What’s in it for you:
Our internship program is currently unpaid but we provide
- Independently Work From Anywhere (WFA) you want: our offices, your home, PJ’s Coffee, coffee shop, beach, it’s up to you
- Modern, green, and open office space with lounge areas, spacious lunchroom, free covered / secure motorbike parking unlimited free PJ’s Coffee from our own coffee shop downstairs
- Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Multiple (12+) networking / collaboration / learning / training events each month
- Training and certification support
- Free access to our library (1000+ books), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
- Does the company accept applications from International students? – Yes
- Specific positions /departments where the company would want to place the interns? – Marketing
- Address 145-147, Nguyen Co Thach St, An Loi Dong Ward, Thu Duc City