You will be part of the Marketing & Communications department in KPMG Vietnam (Hanoi office), one of the largest professional services firm in Vietnam. You will support the marketing, branding and communication activities. Specific to this role, you will be part of a new digital initiative within KPMG Vietnam, where you will receive first-hand exposure and involvement in the development of marketing plans and activities.
- Provide support on marketing and communication activities including content writing, managing digital assets (social media platform and website), event planning and execution
- Be involved in writing and posting press releases, POSM, social media content, supporting documents
- Ensure timely execution and production of key deliverables; including communications and support materials
- Final-year student or fresh graduate, able to work full-time for 6 months
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Vietnamese is a must
- Internet savvy OR competency in design and photography is a plus
- Strong foundation in Marketing Concepts and Frameworks (Customer Journey, 4Ps, Marketing campaigns, etc.) and familiar with digital marketing platforms(Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated good time management skills, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- We recognize potential, nurture talent, and reward high performance with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- Ask people who already work for us what sets KPMG in Vietnam apart from other professional service firms and most will tell you the same thing: it’s our open and friendly culture
- Address Hồ Chí Minh