Report to: Regional Directors (RDs) (day-to-day supervision by Business Development Manager)
Duration: Full time for 3 months. Work-from-home arrangements available on a case-by-case basis.
- Conduct desktop market research on identified industry sectors, as assigned by RD/BDM, to understand market landscape, trends, gaps and business opportunities for Singapore companies.
- Research and input data on key stakeholders from identified industry sectors, including local Vietnamese companies, policy makers, multipliers.
- Assist RDs/BDMs with translation, cold calls in Vietnamese, and other tasks relating to research about identified industry sectors
- Prepare presentation slides and/or database documents to capture findings and consolidate information, and where necessary, update existing documents with refreshed information where necessary
- Final-year students or fresh graduates from business administration, international business, economics, or other related majors.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, for both written and spoken communication. Ability to do twoway translation is a plus.
- Good writing, research and analytical skills.
- High level of familiarity with Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) for day-today work.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV in English before 09/01/2023.
About Enterprise Singapore
Enterprise Singapore is the government agency under the Singapore Ministry of Trade and Industry
championing enterprise development. We work with committed companies to build capabilities, innovate
We also support the growth of Singapore as a hub for global trading and startups, and build trust in
Singapore’s products and services through quality and standards.
- Address Tower 2, Saigon Centre, 67 Le Loi Boulevard, 11th Floor, Unit 4, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City,