Ensures timely handling of incoming and outgoing Customs documents and secures the provision of proper information and documents to the user departments on daily import/export activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with operations department to arrange for daily import and/or export customs declaration activities and documen
- Maintains the accurate and up-to-date records of all import and export customs declaration against the customs contract.
- Provides timely information to Operations department regarding status of the declaration of equipment and returned parts.
- Prepares for the necessary documents for the settlement of Customs contract in accordance with instructions from Customs Supervisor.
- Prepares for the new Customs contract in accordance with the instructions from the Customs Supervisor.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.