View more 1 week ago
- Reviewing and advising contracts/agreements in Vietnamese and English.
- Involving in drafting and controlling internal rules and regulations in accordance with laws;
- Solving legal issues related to lawsuits, disputes, etc.;
- Coordinating with other departments in dealing with legal issues;
- Guiding and supervising related departments to operate in accordance with laws;
- Researching laws, legal and commercial practices of countries that have business relationships with company;
- Reviewing and systematizing legal documents related to company’s operation;
- Updating and giving guidelines for application of regulations for Board of Management and departments;
- Involving in drafting, reviewing and executing the documents regarding to leasing/sub-leasing the aircrafts.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- University Degree in Law, Holding Lawyer Certificate is an advantage;
- Having profound knowledge of Corporate Law, Investment Law, Commercial Law;
- Having knowledge of laws of VN and other countries where Company has branch/office/operated is an advantage;
- Having at least 3 year legal experience;
- Experience working at foreign companies is an advantage;
- Good command of English (TOEIC >650);
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation, persuasion skills;
- Honest, responsible, hard-working and teamwork.