What you would do
- Work closely and manage the relationship with Top brands & sellers.
+ Analyze business performance and provide consultancy to grow their business with NGON
+ Brainstorm and execute campaign ideas
+ Advise and assist to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
- Support team about admin tasks: up deals, listing new products, check issues of deals, update sales data… (50% workload)
- Coordinate with other departments to proceed with tasks and seek supports.
- Follow up and support sellers’ operation on NGON: tracking orders and fix issues if any…
- Run monthly campaigns
- Assist all ad-hoc projects to ensure the tasks are completed timely
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
What you would have
- Currently 4th year of university or fresh graduate is preferred
- Ability to work individually or in collaboration with team
- Good at Excel, PowerPoint, and Google docs
- Good interpersonal skills including communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, hardworking, and can-do attitude
- Eager to learn about E-commerce.
- Background/knowledge about E-commerce is a plus
- Be able to work overtime during campaign seasons
What Tiki would offer
- Attractive allowance
- Dynamic, open, and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platform
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
- Action-based learning and shares
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs