- Check payment requests, input data in SAP, and clear payment vouchers correctly.
- Reconcile AP Non-Trade payments with documents, bank statements, and SAP to make sure all the payments are correct.
- Organize and arrange documents, and liaise with suppliers about the AP Non-Trade payment schedule.
- Collect invoice and receipt voucher.
- Response to supplier and another department about payment if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of processing payment with an accounting background at Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Knowledge of Vietnamese tax.
- Familiar with using SAP/ accounting system.
- Good interpersonal and reporting skills.
- Opportunity to learn and develop continuously through daily work; professional training courses as well as soft skills with experienced experts of AEON VIETNAM and AEON Group.
- Annual day: 12 days per year
- Pay full insurance
- Employees are served a free lunch
- Free shuttle bus for office employees
- 13th-month salary
- Performance bonus
Working time: 8:30-17:30 Mon-Fri (1 Saturday of the month & 1WFH day)
- Address 30 Tan Thang, Son Ky Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC