About the job
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs to develop requirements documentation for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects for specified business units.
- Convert the requirements/needs into technical models/terms that can be used by the development team to implement on systems/applications.
- Work closely with development/systems administration team and third parties to design, validate, and manage the implementation of the solutions to requirements.
- Maintain the updates of the documents developed during the requirements collection, analysis, system/application design.
- Work in conjunction with the business users and development team/systems administration team, responsible for the creation and execution of application test scripts, scenarios & test plans that validate initial business requirements.
- Use obtained knowledge during the requirement analysis and systems/applications implementation to design, plan and deliver user training.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Team Leader.
- Academic degree, preferably in IT or technical areas.
- 1+ year of experience in business analysis.
- Good command of English is added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good integration experience in various technological platforms like Web and Mobile applications.
- Strong logical thinking and critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate well between Project Manager, clients and the development team to ensure delivery of quality product functions.
- Experience in Finance – Banking or Insurance domain projects is added advantage.
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology is added advantage.