- Archiving documents monthly.
- Verifying and checking invoices by SAP.
- Sending and tracking AP Confirmation Ordering Stationery.
- Supporting to organize events of Finance & Controlling department.
- Supporting others seniors with ad-hoc tasks.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Undergraduate in Finance, Accounting or related majors.
- Good command in English.
- Confident, able to work independently, careful of accuracy and detail of figures, high team-work spirit.
- Committing to working full-time in 6 months (8 hours/day & 5 days/week)
- Working in a dynamic, international and professional environment with supportive mentors
- Gaining job experience and develop soft skills
- Receiving monthly allowance, Group Employee Benefit Insurance package, provided lunch during the internship period
- Participating in many activities & benefits of the company (team building, party, etc.)
If you are interested, kindly send your English CV with the subject: [Mercedes-Benz – 220913] Accounting Intern – Name
Notes: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in MBV openings and appreciate your understanding on this matter.