We seek highly motivated individuals to join us for a potential career in People Advisory Services, Mobility services (focused on Immigration).
Support immigration consultants to provide quality and effective work to our clients.
- Focusing on Immigration matter of foreign employees for companies with globally mobile employees.
- Liaising with the clients and the competent authorities under supervision of the consultant.
- Managing multiple admin tasks and other related activities under instruction of the consultant
- Managing client expectations, deadlines and deliverables.
- Developing effective relationships with clients and relevant state authorities.
- A degree in Foreign Trade, Foreign Language, Law
- Fresh graduate or have 1 year of experience in a professional services/corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Detail oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and logically
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Range of technical and soft skill training, including abroad training
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you have the right combination of technical knowledge and skills, please send your application via email to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “EY Vietnam | Intern – Immigration Services | Full name”. You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary)
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
- Address Hồ Chí Minh