- Collaborate closely with IT professionals in analysis, development, and testing software for clients in banking & financial fields (loan, credit, mobile, securities, foreign exchange, etc.)
- Write efficient source code to program complete applications.
- Maintain, modify or create new applications based on requirements.
- Identify errors, bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Attend business, technical training from Korea’s top experts.
- Fresh graduate university with major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Have knowledge about C++, Java, Oracle SQL, …
- Be able to communicate in English
- Good working attitude
- Start working: June – July 2022
- Salary: Negotiable with annual review
- Pass-Probation bonus, Performance bonus twice a year.
- Incentive Programs to congratulate members’ development/ achievements.
- Special loan offers and fee waiver from Shinhan Bank.
- Company Trip, annual/monthly/weekly activities and events.
- Allowances for personal events (birthday, marriage, new baby, etc.)
- Health check once a year and premium healthcare program for family.