View more 8 hours ago
- Custodian, revise and update existing operational policy and procedure of the ground operations to ensure they reflect Company, Group, Regulatory, and Industry requirements, standards, and best practices, ensuring compliance with the VAR, Company’s GOM, COM, SMS, ASP, and QM, in particular the requirement to carry out risk assessments prior to finalizing any procedural change/new procedure.
- Develop and control new operational policy and procedure in accordance with the Company’s safety, security, and quality assurance.
- Control and coordinate with related departments for effectiveness when policy/procedure/media is revised in terms of ground operations.
- Ensure that all procedures are reviewed annually to ensure they reflect Company, Group and Regulatory requirements and standards, and industry best practices.
- Ensure that the Ground Operations Manuals (GOM, COM), Work Instructions, Forms and other relevant documentation are consistent with the Ground Operations manual, IATA Standards, IOSA and other industry standards.
- In conjunction with other Ground Operational management team, identify weaknesses in the ground operations procedures and implement measures to mitigate the identified gaps.
- Liaise with the person in charge of the training of the Division to ensure that changes to procedures are communicated sufficiently in advance to ensure training is provided to all relevant personnel.
- Manage the Internal Communication program, including but not limited to an internal department and other forms of communication to promote sharing of Operational, Safety and Security related information to Ground Operations personnel and contractors.
- Manage all audit findings related to Ground operations
- Responsible for managing Change Projects affecting Ground Operations, including the introduction of new stations and routes.
- Establish and manage effective working relationships with external and internal customers, regulatory agencies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by upper-level manager
- Graduate from University or above.
- Has at least 05 years experience in aviation (at least 02 years experience in management)
- English: TOEIC 650 or above or equivalent certificate. Chinese is preferable.
- Extensive experience, knowledge of Training, Safety and Quality.
- Extensive experience in computer software systems in the aviation industry and in-depth knowledge of the Civil Aviation Regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, time management and Microsoft skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, managing changing priorities.
- Address Vietjet Plaza, 60A Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh