We are AB InBev We are commited to drive growth and improving the lives of more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the finest, natural ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are brewers Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven (Belgium), to the iconic Anheuser-Busch in St. Louise (US), from Castle in Johannesburg (South Africa), to Bohemia in Petropolis (Brazil), our geographical footprint connects people and brings them together. We are brand builders We are commited to building great brands that stand the test of time. We are proud to have a diverse protoflio of global, mulit-country and local beer brands. These brands are the foundation of the business and the cornerstone of our relationshiops with consumers.
Our greatest strength is our people. And we believe that great people should grow at the pace of their talent and be rewarded accordingly. If you´re ready for your next move within AB Inbev, we´re sure we can find an opportunity to get you out of your comfort zone. After all, at AB Inbev, Challenge Accepted isn´t just a phrase, it´s a mindset.
AB INBEV GLOBAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM (GMT)
- We Dream Big to create a future with more cheers! Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure, and robust training & development.
- If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Global Management Trainee Program. The GMT program is a 12-month rotational leadership development program that prepares you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves. We believe in investing in our future leaders today. Through an intensive rotational training program, in-depth exposure to our business operations, and relevant experiences right from the beginning, our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change-makers.
- Throughout the program, GMTs will gain a 360 view of the business while holding roles in both our Supply & Logistics (Brewery) and Commercial (Sales & Marketing) organizations and flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in an area of interest.
OUR GMT PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Your experience will begin with an induction into our Company’s culture, vision, and strategy. You’ll join other trainees from around the world and meet our CEO and senior leaders.
- To develop a deep understanding of our business, you will be immersed in functional areas such as Sales & Marketing, and Supply & Logistics in 12 months.
On-the-Job Experience & Fast Career Growth with Senior Leadership Exposure
- We know you are a high achiever and want to be allowed to have a tangible impact on our business. Being a GMT, you will be able to achieve this from day one.
GLOBAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS:
- You should graduate (before September 2023 and no more than 2 years prior) with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree. You should also have no more than 2 years of professional experience (internships/volunteers/student jobs not included).
- You will need to be fluent in English. In addition, you may be expected to travel around in the country of application as well as Southeast Asia during the 12-month program, as well as after the program.
- Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the program in the country you are applying for.
- Please be advised that you will only be considered for the first application you submit, therefore please make sure you are completely happy with your choice as this decision is final.
- We believe that a world with more cheers means equality across the business. It means an inclusive, supportive workplace where everyone is free to speak their mind and share ideas. A workplace where everyone is empowered to dream big. And a team that’s diverse in background, skills and experience.
- Our rotational training program is for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, a results-driven mindset, and some form of leadership experience either inside or outside of university.
- We are looking for the most visionary, curious, bold and driven recent university graduates who want to make their mark. Those who see challenges as opportunities waiting to be explored and adapt to different work situations. Those who have an open and global mind set and connect with others both inside and outside our company. We are a company of owners, and our size doesn’t stop our people from making an individual impact.
- We are building a team that’s more supportive, more inclusive and more collaborative. A team that’s diverse in background, skills and experience. So if you dream big but are concerned you’re not a perfect fit against the job description, we’d still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate to help us create a future with more cheers.