Are you looking for a unique opportunity to kick-start your international career and make an actual impact? Join us on our Global Graduate Programme for Operations (Manufacturing / Supply Chain) now!
What the Programme offers
• Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and the Functions in Operations (i.e Manufacturing, Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, etc.)
• A real job assigned in executive level
• A global experience – working on wide-ranging projects with a borderless team
• International exposure in developing your people and management skills
• World-class leadership training opportunities
• Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
At the end of the 18 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as a Junior Manager.
• Graduates with Bachelor or Master from a reputable university, in Engineering, Industrial Management or Supply Chain majors
• Graduates with less than 2 years of work experience are encouraged to apply
• Ability to demonstrate leadership skills through extra-curricular activities
• Proficient in English (both written & spoken)
• Round 2: Online Assessment
• Round 3: Video Screening
• Round 4: Initial Interview
• Round 5: Assessment Center
• Round 6: Final Interview
Discover new possibilities in a truly global organization and make your mark with real breakthroughs by becoming our next Global Graduate!
About Global Graduate Programme: This is an 18-month, fast-track development journey to a management position for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals, with the aim to raise future leaders of BAT in different functions.
You will develop outstanding commercial skills – full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
39 Lê Duẩn, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Total Years Experience