ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for the Global Graduate Program – Human Resource, to be based in our Vietnam Office. BAT’s approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
The role is an 18-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high-potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The program aims to raise future leaders of BAT in different functions.
Our Global Graduate Programme helps you to develop outstanding commercial skills – a full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
Geographic Scope: Vietnam
WHAT YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO
- A real-world journey of working expectations & learning exposure at a managerial level
- Challenging assignments across sub-functions to shape well-rounded commercial acumen as well as strengthen distinctive leadership behaviors.
- Team and/or cross-functional projects to be lived up with quality & bar-raising delivery.
- A pool of diverse stakeholders across functions, markets & areas with different levels & expectations to be well managed.
- Change management opportunities that are associated with complexity & challenges to test & foster your critical & commercial limits.
WHAT YOU WILL BE GOING THROUGH ON YOUR HR/FIN/OPS/MKT JOURNEY
- HR Core Expertise including Talent Management, Organizational Change Management, Rewards & Recognition…
- From learning through the basics to delivering key competencies in specific as Recruitment, Training & Development, Rewards & Compensation…
- Taking over assigned roles with real-life working experiences & expectations in both Talent & HRBP scope.
- Graduates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees associated with business majors
- Possess less than 2 years of working experience (excluding Internship)
- Proven leadership as demonstrated through previous working experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Proficient in both speaking & writing in English
- An 18-month journey that eventually lands you in a managerial role – with sharpened functional & leadership capabilities.
- A career-based attachment design that facilitates your learning curve & career aspirations beyond the program.
- An international working environment that goes beyond geographical & chronological borders – embedded with diversity & inclusion.
- A quality support system (Mentoring / Coaching) from talented & senior people in both functional & leadership.
- World-class leadership training opportunities & comprehensive onboarding for your safe landing with BAT.
- Address Kumho Asiana Plaza, 39 Đ. Lê Duẩn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh