I. What you will do
◦ Work with vendors to place inventory orders, ensure on-time production and shipping as well as prepare the related documents.
◦ Follow up and solve problems if needed until orders are delivered or stock is available for launching.
◦ Prepare required information and data regarding products, pricing, vendor information, and related agreements.
◦ Manage the balance of Vendors, and work with managers for payment scheduling.
◦ Willing to support with ensuring customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service.
II. Whom we are looking for
1. Minimum qualifications
▪ Age from 22 to 25 is most welcome;
▪ Female required;
▪ A strong command of English (> IELTS 6.5 or equivalent certificates), especially
reading and writing skills;
▪ Certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS);
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Business English, Economics, International Business and any
▪ Careful, meticulous, responsible, and fast learning;
2. Nice to have
▪ GPA: Good.
▪ Logical thinking, good with numbers.
▪ Good communication & teamwork.
▪ Experience regarding selling on Amazon.
III. What you will get
◦ Salary: 10.000.000 – 12.000.000 VND/Gross (Negotiable), incentives and bonuses will be
considered for performance beyond expectations;
◦ Holiday Bonuses; 13th month salary and end-of-year Bonuses;
◦ Periodical salary review;
◦ Daily lunch and parking fee included;
◦ Snacks and beverages are provided for relaxation.
◦ Company trips and short getaways with your team (at least 2 times/year);
◦ Having great chances to improve your expertise/ skills and English communication via international exposure;
◦ Gaining experience and knowledge working in one of the fastest growing industries: e-Commerce;
◦ Getting on-the-job training and mentoring from managers and support from talented and friendly members;
◦ Health insurance, social insurance, medical insurance, and unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law;
◦ A young and dynamic working environment;
◦ Please include all the related documents if you own them (e.g. scan of your English Certificates/MOS).
◦ Email title: [Your full name] – Apply to Fulfillment Executive