In your role as a Consultant, you will:
- Engage in risk advisory projects and support the Engagement Manager in controlling the project
- Conduct relevant client meetings during the project individually/ jointly with the Managers
- Prepare project deliverables as specified in scope of work covering all types of credit and credit risk management services (ie. modelling, governance, policy and process assesment and enhancements, RWA estimation, credit risk data, credit related IT system implementation, etc.)
- Prepare data packs for presentations/ workshop documents
- Prepare regular status reports/ MIS and analysis for effective planning and decision making
- Gain knowledge/ insights of industry fundamentals while working on different projects
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of project delivery
We’re looking for people with the following experience/ qualifications:
- At least 1 years in banking/finance with experience experience in credit related activities, possessing one or more of the following skills/ experience: credit underwriting, credit model development, credit risk management, Basel II/ III compiance, etc.
- Bachelor or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Has the ability to think analytically and logically and to analyze problems with the aim of implementing practical solutions
- Is pro-active, takes initiative and radiates confidence
- Is a team player who has the necessary feeling and spirit to be able to approach and work together with people
- Demonstrates significant commitment to own development; proactively seeks out knowledge
- Has sound business mind and shows tangible customer orientation
- Database and programming knowledge and exposures in the use of various tools such as SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, etc., should be a privilege
- Is able to travel
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Bachelors’ degree, certificates and other relevant supporting documents
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly send your CV with subject: [EY-1222] Position – Full name