- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with the managers and team to maximize productivity
- Handling office tasks, such as greetings guests, filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies, working with suppliers
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Act as a runner preparing set up for pre & post production
- Personal assistant: booking, paperwork, and miscellaneous tasks to support the managers
- Coordinating office procedures
- Coordination with other teams.
- Assist in general office tasks.
- Fresh graduation in Marketing, Business or Management related fields
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, …)
- Photoshop, Illustrator skill is a plus
- Fluency in written and verbal skills (English and Vietnamese, Japanese is a plus)
- Responsible, highly motivated, careful, and tech-driven
- Preferred skills: time management, creativity, and project coordination
- Terms: minimum of 3 months (Priority for candidate who would like to work long-term)
- Explore more about the entertainment industry.
- Allowance: negotiable depends on skills and working time.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV with the subject: [EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT INTERN_NAME]
- Address D2, HCMC near Saigon bridge