- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Working closely with Smart Residential’s global product teams, this role oversees design, manufacturing, quality, and supply chain HS Code Clarification
- The Operations Manager is then responsible for fulfilling these requirements to deliver a successful product with competitive prices and high quality.
- Responsible for achieving EBIT goals based on achieving physical and labor productivity goals as well as implementing key VA/VE projects Comply with laws, regulations, and requirements
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of safety in all aspects of operations
- Strong working relationships with key internal and select external customers
- Work with Product Management, Product Development, and Business Development teams to identify and support actions needed to achieve and maintain successful products and programs that meet customer needs. client.
- Ensure compliance with Company standards for cost control, quality, safety, environmental responsibility, inventory management, waste minimization, and the Company’s recruitment guidelines/policies, including the Code of Conduct.
- Evaluate and build on the strength of the leadership bench and the ability to organize and create a highly productive collaborative work environment.
- In the medium term, the Director’s main goal is to successfully set up a new factory in Vietnam and move work out of the Shanghai facility.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- Over 10 years of hands-on experience in manufacturing and engineering and hourly resource and engineering management
- Must be self-directed, well organized, and have good tracking skills.
- Minimum 10 years of product development resource management experience. Smart lock-specific experiences take precedence.
- Strong track record of continuous improvement success including proven experience using Kaizen, mobile manufacturing, piecemeal processes, 5-S, standard work, intuitive management, kanban, and process linkage method.
- Experience in assembling and testing electromechanical systems
- Experienced in supply chain management with PCBA manufacturers, silicon suppliers, die-casting, stamping & connectors
- Must speak English.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Solid PC skills including proficiency in MS Office applications
- Frequent travel to Shanghai and Hanoi – travel requirement is about 40%
THÔNG TIN KHÁC
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi