I. Job Purpose:
- Perform a wide variety of department administrative activities, ranging from managing entire products’ data on system to verifying, reviewing, and filing all related paperwork such as sales & purchase contracts, agreements with suppliers, products’ QA documents, etc.
- The primary task of a merchandising administrator is to ensure the department sticks with company purchasing policies and procurement.
II. Job accountabilities:
- Create and maintain products’ database on SAP System to support business processes and data extraction with a unique products database across the company.
- Assure quality and control documents and keep them up-to-date.
- Manage contracts and related agreements to ensure that financial and operational risk is minimized and vendor performance maximized.
- Maintain sales and purchasing for promotions and system, take charge of Merchandising helpdesk for all issues related to promotion setting on system.
- Maintain up-to-date job-related reports on both weekly and monthly bases for business support purpose.
- Perform stationery ordering, documents stamping and other inter-office supporting when needed.
III. Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities at once.
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Good typing and keyboard skills.
- Administrative process management.
- An intermediate level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
IV. Application instructions:
Send directly with email title [Circle K – 0822] Position – Fullname