Striving for the standard of excellence by being always one step ahead, Deloitte Vietnam is dedicated to providing superior client service with professional objectivity and to working diligently to preserve the trust of clients. It is for this reason that people remain our firm’s greatest and most valuable asset.
Work you will do
You will be part of our structured Deloitte Consulting Analyst program, working alongside with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
This program will allow you to develop core consulting skills and business acumen whilst gaining access to a wide scope of training and development activities. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with like-minded people and gain exposure to a variety of projects within the chosen business area.
Within our consulting practice, positions are available for the below portfolio offerings:
- Strategy, Growth & Innovation
- Customer & Marketing
- Core Business Operations
- Human Capital
- Enterprise Technology & Performance
Click HERE to find out more on the different positions we have under our Consulting Analyst Program.
Click HERE to read about what our Consulting Analyst Program has to offer.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree
- Masters’ Degree or bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
- A sense of humor!