- Assist PMO Communications Lead with project implementation (from initiating, planning to executing, monitoring & reporting) for various projects under a communications perspective, including but not limited to Big and thematic promotional campaigns; Category Push; New Business/ Feature initiatives & Ad-hoc projects as assigned by top management.
- Coordinate with various internal & external stakeholders across Marketing and Communications teams (Social Media, PR, Branding, Campaign…) under defined direction, budget & timeline to ensure timely & high-quality delivery of Communications Plan, project execution & KPIs tracking.
- Work closely with Communications sub-teams to facilitate & generate new Communications initiatives & tactics, while maintaining or developing current ones, to effectively achieve Communications & Business KPIs.
- Proactively research & update the latest social trends, platforms & industry’s best practices to adapt into effective Communications tactics & strategies.
- Use analytical tools such as Facebook Insights or internal Data/ Communications Trackers to monitor effectiveness across channels/ initiatives & ensure project KPIs are met.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business administration/ Marketing management/ Media Communications
- At least 1 year of experience in Project Management, preferably Communications/ KOL Management/ Social Media/ Digital Marketing projects, either at the Agency or Client side.
- Have prior experience in researching/booking/managing KOLs (celebs, hot TikTokers etc.)
- Strong growth mindset & be able to work effectively in a fast-paced & performance-driven environment.
- Strong ownership, logical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Good at Verbal & Written communication skills, capable of effectively communicating key information in a clear & concise manner.
- Good at Stakeholder Management, capable of influencing & managing multiple stakeholders to ensure project execution in a timely & effective manner.
- Good at multitasking & respecting deadlines while being attentive to details
- Good at working independently & being a team player.
- Data and performance-driven, capable of analyzing & driving insights from data.
- Good at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capable of using any Project management software tools/ templates, and methodologies is a plus.