1. Talent Acquisition:
- Assist in the recruitment process for Advertising- Communications and IT positions
- Responsible for running the Internship program and developing a network with young talents for future hires
- Proactively scout for potential candidates by leveraging LinkedIn and other social media sites
- Keep updating applicant’s database to build talent pools
2. Employee Engagement:
- Assist in onboarding activities such as conducting Induction programs for newcomers; preparing necessary policies, stationeries and exit procedure for leavers
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
- Participate in the Employee Experience program by managing & scheduling catchup meetings, exit interviews, stay interview.
- Support in creating content for internal communications on social media (FB group, LinkedIn)
3. Learning & Development:
- Coordinate with L&D team to promote and run training programs (online/offline)
- Keep track and update all training materials on the internal site.
- Keep track of training participant records.
- Other tasks as assigned by Senior HRM.
4. HR Admin:
- Follow up Regional Compliance Refresh Training once a year.
- Follow up on Onboarding Compliance Training.
- Fresh graduate or 1+ years of working experience as Recruiter, HR Assistant/Coordinator in an international company, preferably customer-service, Marketing, or IT background
- Confidentiality and professional work ethics
- Able to take ownership at work and effective project management skills
- Positive thinking and adaptability to keep up with work in a fast-moving environment as agency
- Good English with effective communication skills is a must
- Well-presented outlook with customer-service mindset, result-oriented and playful characteristics
- Both a team player and an independent doer with a “get-things-done” attitude.
- A big plus if you are tech savvy and able to initiate and apply technologies to optimize the working process
How to apply:
- Interested candidates please send your CV to with subject: [Ogilvy 072022] HR Executive – Full name