Welcome to the AB InBev Supply and Logistics Excellent Talent Program 2023!
You are applying for the opportunity in Southeast Asia region. Please read this carefully before you continue your application.
Deadline: 23:59, 10th September 2023 (Indochina Time)
AB InBev Supply and Logistics Excellent Talent Program (SET) is a long-term invested talent program to develop the best experts and leaders in Supply & Logistics. Our goal is to find the brightest graduates and develop to be our future experts and leaders by giving comprehensive and effective trainings, broad career development opportunities and the highest attention paid by our management team.
- One-year paid training program
- Structured rotation and training across functional in specific operations team and personal development areas as well as leadership challenging projects
- Senior managers serving as mentors and providing continuous support, with outstanding predecessors as mentors and partners
- Rapid career development with two clear career paths: Management or Expert.
- Various functional opportunities to play: Brewing, QA, New Product Development (NPD), Packaging, Technical Services, and Logistics.
As long as you are excellent enough, whether you want to become a technical specialist or a senior manager in a functional department, promotion and good benefits are there for you!
Yours to Take!
Who we are looking for:
- Final year student or graduate student with no more than 2 years full-time working experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above, prioritizing majors related to Supply Chain & Logistics, Mechanical/ Automation, Smart Factory/ Manufacturing, Food, Brewing/ Fermentation, Biology, Chemistry, etc.
- Proficient in English: Listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- High potential, willing to accept and strive for opportunities for cross-national, cross-regional, and cross-departmental job transfers
- Enthusiastic, energetic, good at communication and cooperation
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and highly responsible
- Able to start full-time job in October 2023.
Selection Process in 2023 (estimated):
- Online Application (Deadline: 10th September) (YOU ARE HERE)
- Cognitive Assessment (September)
- Initial Interview (September)
- Business Simulation (September)
- Final Interview (September)
- Offer (October)
- Onboard (October).
- Ms. Nhu Duong – People Business Partner – Supply & Logistics | HP: +84 907 041 851 | Email: Nhu.Duong@vn.ab-inbev.com
- Mr. Nghia Huynh – People Business Partner | HP: +84 96 648 99 04 | Email: Nghia.Huynh@vn.ab-inbev.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABInBevSEA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ab-inbev-sea/
- Global Website: https://www.ab-inbev.com/
The application form includes 25 questions divided into 3 parts. It will take 15 minutes to complete.
AB InBev – Data Protection Policy
Anheuser-Busch InBev Vietnam Brewery Co., Ltd (“AB InBev”) hereby undertakes to use the personal data received from the candidate for the recruitment process at AB InBev. AB InBev shall not provide or disclose personal data to external organizations without prior consent from the candidate.
Once you continue with the application process, this indicates that you hereby give your consent to AB InBev for processing the personal data that you are providing AB InBev.