Position: Chief Accountant
Reporting to: Finance Director
- Direct and monitor various accounting activities to ensure that the organization’s financial resources are managed according to accounting principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- These activities may include accounts payable and receivable; general ledger maintenance; financial analysis and reporting; budgeting, revenue, and asset accounting.
- Review all financial reports and accounting statements to ensure they have been accurately prepared.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on complex accounting issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and advisors (for example accounting firms) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of accounting professionals to ensure that accounting activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or over in Finance or Accounting.
- Extensive experience as Chief Accountant or General Accountant.
- Experience in working with Government Taxation Office
- Good at Vietnamese Accounting Standards & International Accounting Standards.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures of finance, accounting and tax
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Excellent report and presentation skills with the ability to liaise at all levels in a professional manner.
- Excellent time management skills to in order to priorities and meet ongoing deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good management skills.
- Strong people management capabilities
- Strategic awareness.
- Adapts quickly to change and uses problem skills to come up with solutions
- Salary and performance bonus
- Mobile phone allowance, lunch allowance
- Healthcare plan for you and your 01 family member
- 15 days of fully paid leave a year
- Other benefits: Outing trip, Tet gift, Mid-autumn gift, parties…
- Training and career evolution opportunities
- An international standard working environment
- Trusting and empowering our employees
- Address Đảo Kim Cương, Phường Bình Trưng Tây, Quận 2
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20