Your key responsibilities:
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Updating internal HR databases
- Preparing HR documents (onboarding / offboarding)
- Assist Payroll / SHUI / PIT process by providing relevant employee information
- Assist in creating regular reports
- Answer employee queries about HR-related issues
- Participate in HR projects
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 4th year student or freshly graduated Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related fields.
- Strong passion for Human Resources
- Self-motivated, independent, detailed-oriented and organized
- Willing to learn and good command of written as well as spoken English
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.